I was nominated for the Liebster award by Emily McConnel! Here are my answers to her questions.
1. If forced to choose between dirty water or sour milk, what would you drink?
Sour milk...but ewww!
2. We're under attack by the enemy! (Whoever that may be) What do you do?
Get a gun, a horse, and go live off the land in the woods.
3. If in a dystopian, what role would you play- soldier, spy, heroine, beggar or villain?
Spy, it sounds like such a cool line of work.
4. You are being sent to another country to spy on them but don't know the language. Do you
a) wing it so as not to compromise your mission or
b) find an interpreter but risk having a double agent on your hands?
Find an interpreter. I don't see how you can get very far spying without knowing a language. Besides, there are certain ways you can keep a potential double agent on your side only.
5. What would you do to a double agent?
Bribe them with chocolate, espresso, and a puppy. Maybe throw in some cash. Or stick em in a windowless room and torture them by playing the most annoying songs on the face of this earth very loudly on repeat.
6. Weapon of choice?
Depends on what kind of situation I am in. If I was in a real-life situation, I would want a glock like police officers carry in crime shows. In a fantasy situation, a bow and arrow (look on my Middle Earth Pintrest board, I am waaay too into Legolas). Then again if I were in a sci-fi fantasy situation I would want TWO lightsabers. Several of my favorite characters know how to dual-wield, and I would like so much to be able to dual wield lightsabers as well :)
7. Thoughts on Christian fiction and the need for improvement/no improvement?
I really like Christian fiction. As a matter of fact I have been having this idea for a Christian series of my own I may test out on my readers of this blog sometime down the road. That being said, I think that it needs more improvement. I think it would be great if Christian Fiction could be mae more relatable to people today, with the issues people are struggling with today, while still staying true to its setting. Sometimes I think Christians are too afraid to talk about the difficult issues both in real life and in a fictional setting.
8. A giraffe has asked you to tea. Would you decline or go?
I would go! To quote Jack Sparrow "We shall have magnificant tea party and you are not invited".
9. What would you bring to a tea party with a giraffe?
JACK SPARROW :))---If I can bring a who that is.
10. Explain your favorite thing about Christ in one word.
11. You have been chosen for an award and have just been ushered in front of a huge crowd to make your speech! Except you don't know what the award is for or what you're supposed to say. What do you do?
I would say, thank you, and make my way off the stage. You can never go wrong with a sincere thank you :)
Now for my eleven questions, which you all can answer in the comments:
1. Would you rather be a knight or a pirate and why?
2. If you could pick one superpower to have, which one would you choose and why?
3. Do you cut your hair short over the summer or keep it long (if you have long hair already)?
4. Would you rather, curl your hair for the rest of your life or straighten it?
5. Do you believe history comes to life at a museum?
6. During the summertime, would you rather spend your days on a beach or going camping?
7. What is the last big project you procrastinated on and what was your reason for doing so ;)?
8. Would you rather, save up to buy your first car (used) or a new laptop?
9. Apples or oranges? ;)
10. What is your favorite kind of tea?
11. Are you big on fashion or could you really care less about the latest trends?
Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading and please stop by again!