Friday, November 25, 2016

Home Free Christmas Songs!

Hi one and all!

Now that that Thanksgiving is finally over I thought now would be the appropriate time for me to do a post highlighting some favorite Home Free Christmas songs of mine. These are in no particular order, but enjoy!

Full of Cheer: I honestly love the video for this song. It is right up there with Thank God I am a Country Boy in terms of pure silliness, by five grown men no less.


Oh Holy Night: The most beautiful arrangement of this song I have heard.

Angels We Have Heard on High: Again, beautiful.

Colder Weather: Not a Christmas song per say, but I liked the version by Zac Brown Band and love this version by these guys!


I'll Be Home For Christmas: Reminiscent of Rascal Flatt's acapella version.



Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer: Again, pure silliness.



What Child is This: Haunting and absolutely chilling.



Some non Home Free Christmas music:

Jingle Bell Rock by Rascal Flatts: Does this song not make you want to break down and dance around the tree?






No comments:

Post a Comment